How do I know what size to order?
- Measure your nails with a tape measure or ruler: Using the millimeter side of the tape, hold it horizontally across the widest part of your natural nail and write down the width. Repeat nine more times!
- With a ruler: If it's too tricky to hold the measuring tape in place, just put scotch tape across each nail and mark the sides of widest part with a pen then remove the tape and measure the space in between the marks with a ruler.
Don't have a tape measurer or ruler? Print out this one!
Please note: the nails on your left hand are likely not the same sizes as your right so measure both hands.
How do I apply the nails?
- First clean your nails (residues polish, gel) clean with alcohol. Push Back cuticles using cuticle pusher.
- File surface vertical way on nail bed.
- Use alcohol to clean the nail surface (alcohol works as dehydrator).
- Nail dehydrator can be applied (Sally has a good one).
- Apply nail glue, angle starting cuticle and push down press on nail, hold for a 30-60 seconds.
How do I order?
The easy way to order is by text message at (210) 901-1685 with the design that you want and your nail size. We are only accepting Zelle as a payment method.
Enjoy a quick and easy fashionable day!
How do I remove my Acrylic Press On Nails?
You can easily remove your set by soaking them in warm water and gently lifting the sides with a cuticle pusher.
How long do they last?
Our reusable handmade nails are given an acrylic top coat for a long-lasting wear. They are high quality and sturdy but the answer depends on what you're doing in them. If you're chopping wood or digging trenches they are less likely to last than if you're chilling with a drink or a book! For a short, light wear you should be able to wear them two or three times. For a long and heavy wear, they may single use. We wear them for weeks at a time!
How do I make them last longer?
The best way is to ensure proper adhesion by prepping your natural nails before putting on your press-ons:
- Nails must be clean, dry and free of any lotions or oils
- Clean and push back your cuticles
- Lightly buff the shine from your natural nails (use the file provided)
- Avoid water, lotions and gels for as long as possible after applying your nails. 30 minutes is ideal
Do you take custom orders?
Of course! If our size chart don’t fit your nails sizes, tell us and we’ll work with you.
What is your return policy?
Because all of our nails are handmade to order, all sales are final and non-returnable.
What comes with my purchase of a set of nails?
Each set includes 10 nails, a cuticle pusher, nail file, nail glue, an alcohol wipe and instructions on how to apply and remove the nails.
One of my nails broke, can I order a single replacement nail?
Unfortunately, not at this time. One of the great things about Press-on Nails is that you can mix and match them to create new looks!
How long is the processing time?
All of our nails are handmade to order. Please allow 5-7 days for nails to be made and 3-5 days to shipping!